WELCOME

READ, REACT, RESPOND.



Sunday, November 14, 2010

LOVES

This Journey I am on has taken me on a roller coaster ride of good and bad, happy and sad, one emotion after another.  Although it has been a rough and rocky road, I would not trade one minute of it.  I have times when I question my role in the lives of others, and their role in mine, but I always know that I will never lose myself again.  I was lost for too long, and now that I have finally discovered ME, I will not allow myself to disappear again. As I look at the roles of people in my life I have found that though there are many loves, and many roles, each one is valuable and meaningful to me.  If you are a friend, then you are able to read this, that means that you fit into at least one of these categories.  I laid them out in detail recently to a friend.  I will list them for you today, with less detail and you can decide who fits where.  Just know that you all fit somewhere.

I have many loves in my life, let me try to break it down for you.

           The Truest Love – My Lord and Savior
           The True Loves of my life – My Precious children
           The Loves that never fade – My SUPER parents, my lovely grandmother, my wonderful sister, my beautiful niece, my crazy nephews, my kind hearted aunts and uncles, and many other supportive family members.
           The Loving Best friends – You know who you are!
           The one I love who cannot love me – Goes without saying
           The one who loves me, whom I love, but not the same – I’m sorry
           The new friend who makes things fun – Guess who
           The one I love more than life and feel I can never have, and I truly don't ever want to lose- Well he knows who he is!
           THE ONE – This one is out there, I know he is. I’m just not sure whether or not we have already met, or if that time is still to come.  I will keep you all posted on this one!! 

I know it may not clear things up for anyone, but It sure makes me realize what I have.  MY CUP RUNNETH OVER!

LOVES,

Phil

No comments: