WELCOME

READ, REACT, RESPOND.



Sunday, November 21, 2010

HATE’S FLAMES DOUSED BY LOVE’S TEARS

(This poem was written by Philip D. Arnold on Sunday, November 21, 2010)

I sit here during a time of peace and the tears roll down my face. 
Not tears of sadness or of pain, but simple tears of GOD’s amazing grace. 
You see, the devil has once again reared her ugly head,
Spewing forth hate filled words not caring she said. 
Hates horrid flames are rising so high
The only thing to do, it seems is just to cry
But these tears are not of sadness rolling down my face
Simply put these are the loving  tears of GOD’s amazing grace.
I sit and ponder with the tears’ downward flow
But for the love of true friends I’m proud to know
They stand beside me through thick and thin
And help fight this hate time and again
The love of true friends is great to see
And they help to extinguish hate’s flames for me
Through the Love of family, GOD, and Friends
Hate’s flames of destruction come to their ends.
PDA 11-21-2010

I am so thankful for my wonderful friends who show me their undying love DAILY.  Through this firestorm of hate that is being spewed forth from one terribly sad person, the love they show me helps to extinguish the flames of hate.  Hate is so hurtful and damaging.  It is violent and causes grave despair around the world.  The Devil loves to see this.  The devil enjoys sitting back and watching us destroy one another through such horribly hate filled actions.  Hate cuts to the heart and soul of a person and leads to damage that is hard to repair.  LOVE is the one “band aid” I have found to heal the wounds caused by hate and its burning sting.  The tears I cry are tears of happiness, tears of LOVE that extinguish these flames of hate that are spewed forth in my direction.  Thank you to all who continue to support and encourage me.  I was going to include some recent comments from facebook posts.  Some were instigated by the “devil”, and others blessed by GOD and delivered through true friends. I will add them later or you can check them out on FB for yourself.

No comments: