WELCOME

READ, REACT, RESPOND.



Tuesday, January 25, 2011

OUT OF THE BLUE

It is in the random moments in life
Be they joyful or full of strife
I sit and think of times gone by
And too often start to wonder why

Then when thoughts have shifted away
And I think of the coming new day
It’s like a signal went straight to you
When I am hit by something out of the blue

Out of the blue you send a little note
There’s nothing special in what you wrote
It was a simple message just to tell me "hi"
But it was enough to make me start to cry

Out of the blue I see something in the cloud
Something that makes me want to shout out loud
I want to shout out something just to let you know
How much your little note helps my heartache go

Out of the blue you’re gone just as fast
As that day you left me in the past
I wonder if I will ever hear again from you
I think of just what I would say just in case I do

I want to tell you of the way you made me feel that day
When I thought you and your friendship were coming back to stay
But I now I know deep down that it just isn’t true
You only intended to say "hi", maybe by mistake, and Out of the Blue.
 
 

No comments: