WELCOME

READ, REACT, RESPOND.



Sunday, June 26, 2011

BOYS AND BASEBALL

I sit and watch you play your game
Both so different, yet the same
You love your sport and the fun
I love to watch you play and run

I watch you work with all your might
You think about sport all day and night
You know your game and its ins and outs
You love to hear the fans cheers and shouts

I watch you make up for your size
I see the excitement in your eyes
When they come to watch your smiles beam
You don’t care if you lose at least your on the team

I stand and cheer when you do well
And cried along with each time you fell
You always get up and bounce right back
There’s where you make up for the size you lack

I watch you do everything so intently
I hope you realize how proud you make me
Your strength and love are very rare
You, my boys are quite a pair

You live your lives just like you play
You go head first into each new day
I watch you together in all that you do
My boys and your baseball how I love you

To Trent and Trey 6/26/2011
From Dad

No comments: