WELCOME

READ, REACT, RESPOND.



Friday, March 11, 2011

Sitting Here Alone


Sitting here alone again
I start to wonder why
Why I let these thoughts begin
And let them make me cry
Sitting here I look outside
And start to think about
The things I feel inside
That make me want to shout
Sitting her I feel alone
And I know I’m really not
The love he has is shown
And it’s my heart he’s got
Sitting here the tears come down
As I wish he were with me
I know he too wears a frown
For its here he wants to be
Sitting here I here the phone
And my heart skips a beat
Maybe I am not alone
As his eyes and my eyes meet
Sitting here with just my mind
It shakes me to the core
As looking out I try to find
A way to love him more
Sitting here it’s only me
Yet I’m not alone
I know he is here with me
Because his love is shown.


No comments: