WELCOME

READ, REACT, RESPOND.



Tuesday, February 15, 2011

LOVING YOU MAKES ME SMILE


People will ask and most not understand
This feeling I have when holding your hand
They will look, but they won’t see
What it is you do to me

You hold my hand and look in my eyes
Your amazing love came to me by surprise
This feeling is one I have never had
You came to my life and made me glad

People will try and figure it out
Just what is this love all about
They will listen but they won’t hear
What it is that makes you so dear

You kiss my lips and hold me tight
Your loving voice puts my mind right
This Love is one I have never seen
I can’t put in words just what you mean

People will come along and stare
This feeling is one that is very rare
They will speak, but never say
What it is that makes my day

You look at me and give a grin
Your perfect heart has let me in
This love is one nothing can sever
I plan to be yours for now and forever

People will look and never see
Just how you came to be with me
You have gone the extra mile
And LOVING you MAKES ME SMILE!

No comments: