WELCOME

READ, REACT, RESPOND.



Saturday, February 2, 2013

I'M BACK AND YOU'RE AFRAID

Yes, I am back to writing on this blog.  Now, you are afraid once again.  But what exactly are you afraid of? Afraid that I may comment about you on my blog?  I just might, and chances are you might not like it.  Afraid I will write something offensive? This is a good possibility if you find reading about the life of a homosexual male to be offensive. Just remember you can always choose not to read it.  Afraid links to the blog will come across your newsfeed on social media?  I assure you it definitely will, unless you decide to block me from showing up in your newsfeed.  If this is your choice, you are probably also afraid for the other reasons, and you should just block me completely because you are not someone I want associated with my life.

To Be Continued . .  .

No comments: